.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Tehran, Iran

I am simply who I am :)

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Communication is the Heart of Living

Sometimes people have different understanding about us,
or our underestanding about them is diferent,
I am not sure how will this happens,
Is it because they are different than who we are,
Or because we are different than whom they are,
Or they just wish we would have a specific character,
Or our reality is showing itself,
Or non of what I said and there are other reasons like,
We are changing,
They are changing
Or the relation is changing
Or the situation ….
Whatever !
Not always we have black and white
thats whats about Communication,
anyways
I dont wanna be so confusing
Enjoy the rest of the weekend
(actually if its weekend for the ones who are reading this now, coz here is weekend )
Cheers
Hanieh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home