.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Surface
How does it feel to be on the surface?
Being at the beach, it is fun to go near the water and let your feet get wet
It is a joy to have a ride on a boat to the sea,
Is its Silence terrifying?
I feel terrified,
How about going in the depth of the sea ??
Cheers
Hanieh
5 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I really like your post... i enjoy people really saying how they feel. I already bookmarked your blog, and am still thinking about putting your link on mine.... What do you think? Come visit and tell me what you think........"Life as I Know It"
Hey Hani,
Dont you hate these spam comments. You know there is an option where you can turn on Word Verification thing, and this will prevent these fake comments. It's under the Settings menu.
I am excited to see your blog here. I wanted to ask you if I could add your blog to my list of blogs on my lifeofmansur blog?
Nice to see you today!
mansur
Hanieh,
What an awesome site you have here...I am waiting to see more updates from you.
M.A
Being in the Surface - is being seen, out there, or simply being vulnerable. It is allowing somebody else to come inside your life and stay in it. At risk that when the space has been occupied and you get use to it then that somebody will leave and the space is empty. Therefore many prefer to stay in depth of the sea to protect themselves from hurt that may cause of vulnerability or being in the surface.
Gerlinda
Post a Comment
<< Home