Reality ..... Craziness
I usually like when people do things as its been labeled as “Crazy”
What is Craziness really ???
I like to define craziness as the people’s real self, with no negative impression.
hmmmmmmmmm
.........................
.........................
Honesty and reality takes lots of courage !! I would like to keep that in my mind.
I would like to have your comments on this too.
What is Craziness really ???
I like to define craziness as the people’s real self, with no negative impression.
hmmmmmmmmm
.........................
.........................
Honesty and reality takes lots of courage !! I would like to keep that in my mind.
I would like to have your comments on this too.

2 Comments:
I also dont think craziness should be a defined as a negative thing, but it all depends on what people's perception is of "crazy." I mean, sometimes some people think someone else is doing something crazy, while the person who is doing the act may be sensible.
Like I want to do Bungee Jumping, and others tell me "you're crazy." i don't think I would be. Would I?
I also like how you say Honesty and Reality takes a lot of courage. Nowadays, to find people who are real and honest is very difficult.
Mansur
it's simply what me and u have been doing for the past 4 years which is good:)
Post a Comment
<< Home