.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Tehran, Iran

I am simply who I am :)

Friday, December 02, 2005

Abstract

We label a piece of art whether its statue or painting as an abstract, in art dictionary abstract is defined as “any art that does not represent observable aspects of nature or transforms visible forms into a pattern resembling the original model. Also: the formal qualities of this process.”
This is what I was thinking of last week, I don’t mean that whole week I spent my time on abstract (hahaha), this is what I have realized. Abstract the is not complete in my opinion, and it is not an easy task to visualize as well. for example in this painting which is done by Picasso, he is showing a guitar player, but realizing it need lots of concentration, but in the other painting if i ask you what is this may be the answer is "nothing" or "just some colors"..... but it is something but we really don't know what ...
Have you ever felt that you have an abstract view of something?? it is not much a secure feeling.
am I getting confusing??
ok over .
Cheers
Hanieh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home