.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Tehran, Iran

I am simply who I am :)

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Momos


Dipping biscuit in my coffee, I remember…
The days that everything was the Best, The Biggest, The worst ….
Our conversations were field with all the most s …
What were they really mean?
As the Hamlet by Shakespeare can mean a crap to one while the best piece of art to the other …
As a cup of coffee can taste the best to one, and coffee from one of the top brands tastes creepy to the other …
As sleeping on one of the most comfortable beds can be the worst sleep while sleeping on the grass can be someone’s best …
This list can go on forever,
But should I think of it as good old days, or the days which I can have?
I do remember having 3 Dhs sandwich at 12 midnight together meant the world to us, all the laughter, and fun ….
These days are finished yes, the time past, yes,
But memories will never …


thinking of you dear friends of mine, you know who you are :)


Cheers
Hanieh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home