.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Tehran, Iran

I am simply who I am :)

Friday, February 23, 2007

Transitions


some of you may and some may not wonder why I have not written for a while,

i think you can find out when you read what i have written

in life there are different times which we face with transitions,

haha, transitions are not easy ... they have never been

making decisions , moving on, living ... and all that are going a step higher in our life,

no matter what, that step is higher because we can never go back where we were before,

we can mess up going to a step which is not a good choice, but we go through it

o maaaaaaaaaaaaaan it is a hell of a time !

tough though, I love the freedom of choice we are given

Cheers
Hanieh




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

enjoy your freedom of choice of righteousness!
have a great time!! r

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home